Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The little ballerina


 
This is my little ballerina.  She is so graceful and lovely.  She has been in ballet for five years and has learned well.  It was a joy to attend her Revue.  She and one other girl were the most talented ballerinas. 
After the Revue Rob, Mom and I, Mere, Grey, Warren, Hana, Hana's aunt Callie and Callie's step daughter, Granse and Charles went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant here in town.  Since there were so many of us it took a while to have our food delivered to us.  Grey and Mere became exhausted.  Since both children were sitting on either side of me they laid down on their wooden chairs, placed their heads on my lap and promptly fell HARD asleep.  I had a difficult time waking either child, I believe they would have slept through the night had I not insisted they wake up to eat. 
 

 

Grammy's left leg
 
 Grammy's right leg



 

No comments:

Post a Comment