Saturday, February 28, 2015

Nannie

 
This is three month old Nannie having her morning bottle just as she woke up.  She is staying with me because four of her siblings have Rota virus and it is deadly to infants.  She is protected by staying away from her home and the germs.  Her oldest sister has Strep throat so five out of her six siblings are very sick.
Her cousin who is 19 months old and who lives three hours from her found out last night that she has Rota virus, her cousins brother is seven so if he gets it he will do much better than her cousin will. 
My grandbabies are quite ill, I do not like to have them this sick, it worries my old heart.  Their parents are taking good care of them but this is a dangerous virus.  My children never had this virus so I never had to deal with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment