Monday, February 16, 2015

Mexico photo


I found a photograph of our trip to Mexico that I had written about previously.  This is deep in the interior of Mexico, in the mountains.  The fountain behind us was filled with ugly stagnant water but was the perfect spot for a group picture none the less.  This was taken during one of our hike about town times.  This little place had the most wonderful restaurant, they were overwhelmed by the size of our group. 
In the picture on the back row going left to right you will find Russell Grimes in the sombrero, Aunt Susan Grimes, Julie Grimes, Vickie Fox, and Uncle Bobby Grimes.  In the front row left to right there is Tommy Grimes in the cowboy hat with their little poodle, Sharon Fox, Paula Grimes, Kathy Fox with our little poodle Mimi and lastly me, Marlena.  My mother always avoided photographs and my father usually took them therefore you do not see them pictured here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment