Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Zip Zip


This photo is from February of 2012.  Yes, this is before I died my hair so you may not recognize me here.  Rob and I were in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee at Wahoo Zip lines and it was so much fun.  They have the longest and the highest Zip lines in the area; I think in the south east if I am not mistaken.  There were six lines and they were really high up.  On the first line you just had to get the courage to go, nothing fancy there.  On the second line they encouraged you to let go with your hands, which both Rob and I did.  With each line we did something a little more daring, the last two lines were tandum and a race with two lines side by side.  The hardest part about the entire experience was the hike between towers.  That old right leg of mine just didn't want to keep up with the rest of me, not to mention the blood pressure on the steep hills but everyone moved at their own pace so it was not a problem and we had so much fun I would do it a million times and never grow tired of it.  Yes, you do have to wear helmets, gloves and harnesses, Rob just cheated for the photo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment