Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Teeny tiny bloom.

This tiny little flower was given to me yesterday when I met up with my oldest sons family for a day of hiking.  My granddaughters always pick flowers for me when I see them.  It makes them happy and it makes me feel special.  When we got to the park the first thing we did was have a picnic in a sort of muddy field next to the lake.  I guess because of all the recent rain and because the field was so muddy there were not many flowers, in fact the tiny little flower was the only kind growing in that area.  My dear pixie girl wanted to be sure I had my flowers however and she picked what she could find, this tiny little flower.  She brought it to me with all the love and pride as though it were a bouquet of rare stems. 
I love that she thought of me even in the evidence of so few flowers.  I had to photograph it because it would not last too long.  I love her for her precious gift.  I have the most wonderful grandchildren in the world, each and every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment