Monday, March 23, 2015

Virginia Beach

 
In the photographs above I am the girl in the foremost foreground in the left photo and the only girl standing up with the white bathing suit cover in the right photo.  The lovely bathing suit I have on is brilliant orange and shocking yellow.  What can I say, I have always loved color. 
In the right photograph, the man sitting in the lawn chair is my father.  He loved to swim and loved to spend time at the beach, my father was always tanned, he is the one that taught my sisters and me to swim.  We are swimming in the ocean at Virginia beach here.  The sand is a brownish sand and the water is a greenish grey.  I have many memories of being on the beaches in Ocean View and Virginia Beach.  I can smell the ocean as I type this.  


No comments:

Post a Comment