Friday, March 13, 2015

Attempted Murder?!

My mother was busy elsewhere in the house with chores and had laid my older sister Vickie and me down for a nap.  Vickie decided to entertain herself instead of napping.  She chose to get my mothers' very red lipstick and "paint" me with it ever so quietly while I was in my crib.  Once I got tired of being "painted" I began to cry and my mother heard me.  My mother came into the bedroom to find me covered in very red marks which appeared to her to be blood.  As she came into the room and saw me she nearly passed out but concern for me prevented her from doing to.  She ran to me and grabbed me up from out of the crib.  Once she had me in her arms she realized the red she had mistaken for blood was indeed her lipstick, she knew immediately who had "painted" me.  It was then that my sister Vickie learned what a good spanking was.
Vickie was not too fond of having to share her parents' affections with me.  The lipstick incident was not a serious one, however, shortly after that she decided I needed to go and tried to smother me with a pillow from her bed.  Thankfully my mother caught her before she accomplished her task.  Vickie tried a few other little murderous plots at the ripe age of two but eventually Vickie learned to tolerate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment