Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Ride that coaster baby!


My crazy update.  Since I had the flu I was unable to make my appointment with the neurologist.  I did request he call me at home to answer my questions over the phone during my appointment time since really that's all he does in the office anyway.  I suggested that my appointment be a phone and I pay the full rate as if I were in the office, they said, "NO!".  I have to admit I was quite disappointed since I have not yet had a single question answered concerning my "seizures".  They rescheduled my appointment for the "soonest available appointment time", SEPTEMBER 8th!!!  Can you imagine that I am happy?  I asked if I would be able to have an EEG at any time in between since I am unable to drive until I have a "clear" EEG for 6 months.  No, they explained the doctor usually doesn't schedule an EEG until after he has seen you.  Oh really?  REALLY?  Do you REALLY think that is going to fly?  I am going to wait until September to see him then have and EEG that I may or may not pass and either way I will have to wait a minimum of 6 months from then before I can drive.  I-DO-NOT-THINK-SO!   There are other options available!
Life is a roller coaster and I am still riding the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment