Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Ann

I have no news to update on health so I thought I would update my sewing projects.  I have managed to complete both Ann and Andy dolls and get both heads of hair sewn in which, I must say, was a major accomplishment.  It only took me a full week of hand sewing to get both heads of hair done.  Thirty years ago it would have only taken two days, it's so sad to get old-er. 
I finished Ann's clothes today.  You will notice she has some red "bling" on her apron.  She will be Sarah Kathryn's doll and Sarah Kathryn's two favorite things are red and "bling."  I have to try to appeal to each child's favorite things if I can.  I still have to make Andy's clothes.  He's as naked as a Jay bird for now, bless his heart.  I have to get to the fabric store again which may take a while since I cannot drive but I will get there within the week and then he will get his new set of duds.  I hope she will like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment